Mi lista de blogs

Mi lista de blogs

miércoles, 27 de abril de 2011

My favourite piece of technology.

My favourite piece of technology is my netbook is beatiful and is pink with white and is small. this gave me for chistmas, my mother 2 years ago. I use the netbook every day for diferent things, study, made works and getting into social networks for example Facebook, Messenger, Twitter and stay communique whit my friends. the netbook is a very useful tool for my university jobs also my netbook can used for take photos, because this have a web cam.
Is my favourite piece of the technology because is small and i can take it everywhere, I also served for take notes in the classes of the university.
I don't know that is my life without my netbook because is very entertaining for me used the netbook because this too have games also allowing in internet.
Is principal tool for my studies and also my brother used this for his homeworks.

Bye Koni

4 comentarios: