Mi lista de blogs

Mi lista de blogs

miércoles, 11 de mayo de 2011

With My Mother!!!

In the photo are my mom with me. This Photo was taken for the boyfriend of my mom, for new year of the 2011. We was in the park Los Dominicos with all my family ( aunts, uncles, cousins​​, my grandmother etc.) watching the fireworks.
I love this photo because I conseder that is a beatiful photo and too I was with the most important person in my life, my mom =) . Too consider that we see ourselves very pretty also this photo reminds me the party that we did ​​that day to celebrate the New Year, this was fantastic. First, dinner a delicious, that my grandmother made, while we ate my uncle gave a speech so beatiful!!. later we were to the park Los Dominicos waiting the midnight. When were twelve of the night we began to embrace us and say "happy new year". Later we began to dance and enjoy the party. Was a perfect welcome of the year 2011.

6 comentarios:

  1. conyy this photo is beautifull! congratulations :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. helo, nice picture, in famaily... is the best!, i like the fireworks, the people are happy watching them

    good bye!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. uuuuu kony you are so similar, the same face jejejej of course beautiful!! =)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Kony
    you look like your mother are beautiful
    kisses

    ResponderEliminar
  5. HI,,,, YOU PHOTO IS BEAUTIFIL
    =)

    ResponderEliminar
  6. the pic it's very nice! i like very much!!

    hugs!!! :D

    ResponderEliminar